How to Deploy a Container with Salad Portal
Here are steps to deploy your container using salad portal:
If this is your first time, be sure to sign up and register here https://portal.salad.com or follow the guide here to setup your salad portal account
- Go to http://portal.salad.com and "Create Organization"
- Select the Created Organisation.
We are using "Salad Technologies"
- Create New Project
- Select Project "Demo"
- Create New Container Group
- Give the container a preferable name e.g. "test".
The container group name must be unique within the project. We will use a container image from a public repository, so leave "Image Type" set to "Public".
- Copy your Container image tag.
Your image URL tag should be in this format docker.io/example-org/my-image:latest :
This is a reference to a Docker Container image. Image source strings are expanded when possible.
Here we are using an already existing image docker.io/heygordian/node-app:latest .
Click on "Next: Container Resources"
- Select Review & Deploy
- Deploy Container Groups
- Congratulations! Your Container is now running on Salad Portal
- Review and see the status of your Container which is successfully "Running"
Updated about 2 months ago