- Navigate to the My Organizations page.
- Click the name of your desired Organization.
- Click the name of the appropriate Project.
- Click "Create New Container Group."
- Use the Container Details inputs to enter the name and source for your container image.*
- Click "Next: Container Resources" to advance.
During early access registration for our limited public beta, you may only deploy container images hosted on a public registry. Restart policy settings will be temporarily locked until our onboarding team has whitelisted your account for production deployments.
- On the following page, you will be prompted to select technical requirements and workload configurations.
- Make your selections and click "Review & Deploy."
- Review your deployment. If everything is correct, click "Deploy Container Groups." If you need to make a change, click "Previous" to return to the Container Resources selection screen.
- You will then be notified that you have exceeded your account's Container Group quota. Click the "Request Increase" button to finalize your access request through our production deployment request form.
We will manually review all submissions and whitelist eligible accounts on a rolling basis over the coming weeks.
Stay tuned for more updates on the official Salad Container Engine launch!
Updated 27 days ago